Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dear Boss

Get me out of here!

There are two Labs who fart,a cat who has sniffles,another dog who snores, and some college student who comes by to check on us and who means well enough, but just doesn't bring sincerity to a fine point.

This is infinitely worse than when you go off to your workshop in Woodside and leave me because the people where you stay are allergic to dogs.

I may have complained a time or two for being left in the car while you go out hunting for supper or lunch, but you have to admit I was still happy enough to see you when you returned.

Listen, I'll make you a deal. I have a few bones buried in the back yard and I know of one place where there is a portion of a hamburger, ageing near the rose bed. I'll go sharesies on them.

I'll pick up the tab at Art's Deli next time we're in Studio City.

You're shrewd enough to get me through the check-out process here. They mean well, but oh, please, I've got work to catch up on.

Yr. Pal,

Sally

No comments: