Saturday, March 24, 2007

You Can Scam Republicans But You Can't Scam Working Dogs

FROM THE DESK OF BARR. ASHAARI ANWAR
SENIOR PARTNER O HASSAN & CO
228, HERBERT MACAULAY STREET
FESTAC-LAGOS.

Honourable Ms. Sally Lowenkopf, ACD:

Permit me to introduce myself as Ashaari Anwar, a solicitor at law. I represented the legal interests of a LATE national of your country, who until his untimely death was an expatriate with an Oil Firm in West Africa.

Unfortunately, during the month of May 2003, my late client was involved in a fatal auto accident in the western part of Africa and immediately lost his life on the spot. Since the unfortunate occurrence I have made several enquiries
through your country's embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, which has proved to be abortive.

After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence my contacting you this day. I initiated contact with you to inform you of the above and also to seek
your assistance in claiming the huge financial 'security' deposits left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the Financial Trust Bank where the deceased had an account valued at US$4.8 million has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I
have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$4.8 million
(Four Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) can be paid to you and used for our mutual benefit.


Oh, please! It is bad enough having to put up with humans who have leashes without having to suffer this. What must they think to send this to a working dog?

BTW: I got into it with a gopher this afternoon. Little freaker tried to bite my nose. I won

No comments: